Last updated: 24 Feb, 2020
Published on: 27 Feb, 2017
Knowledge is power
Arm yourself with the latest resources and research to help you achieve the best outcomes for the pets in your care.
- Be part of lifesaving cat research
- What potential adopters are saying about rescue - in their own words
- Why reduced fee and fee-waived adoptions are A-OK
- Christmas dumping - is it time to throw out this myth?
- Pets as gifts - unwrapping the myths
- Black dog/black cat syndrome - fact or fiction?
- Mission: Pawsible - New initiatives aiding rescue kitties
- Q&A with a rescuer
- 5 years, 300+ pugs rehomed: the story of Pug Rescue & Adoption Victoria
- Rescue network assemble! Uniting to save lives
- To home check or not to home check?
- Facebook vs PetRescue - which tool is right for you?
- Thinking outside the litterbox: share your inventive adoption ideas
- What’s your rescue resolution?
- Help black pets put their best paw forward with fab photos
- Kitten season survival guide
- Top tips for taking purrrfect cat pics
- Top tips for taking squee-worthy kitten pics
- Tips for managing enquiries over the holidays
- Top five tips to boost adoptions this festive season
- Spooktacular ways to make the most of Halloween
- Working with PEDIGREE and Woolworths to create a dog-feed dog world
Banner image: Emmylou from CJ Animal Rescue by K9Kate Pet Photography