Sign up to be a PetRescue member
Become a member of PetRescue for free adoption support
PetRescue is a national support network for Australia's rescue groups, shelters, pounds and vets. By harnessing digital technology, social media and key corporate partnerships, we provide free national exposure and adoption support services to help find new homes for thousands of pets every month.
We invest heavily in tools, programs and campaigns to maximise our members’ life-saving capabilities. We do all this for FREE, so you can focus on what's important to you - the day-to-day running of your services.
- On average, 190 PetRescue-listed rescue pets are adopted every day.
- That's more than 5,000 pets adopted every month.
- One pet adopted every 8 minutes!
Your pets get maximum exposure
- 5 million+ potential adopters visited our platform in the last 12 months.
- 175,000+ potential adopters subscribed to our monthly newsletter
- 205,000+ people follow us on Instagram and Facebook
Gain access to free and vital membership benefits
Here are even more reasons for your shelter, rescue group, veterinary clinic or pound to sign up for free PetRescue membership:
- 'Rescue Directory’ listing - your dedicated page on PetRescue.com.au with a Google listing reference
- Online listings for your pets - reaching thousands of potential adopters every day
- PR and pet adoption promotion for your pets and your rescue organisation - via online and offline media channels
- Pet adoption promotions - via PetRescue and our major partners
- Opportunity to receive vital monetary donations from pet listings for ACNC-registered groups via Shout For Good
- Access to free vet advice and members-only discounts on purchases via Pet Circle
- Free goods for pets through our food and product donation program via our major partners and supporters
- PetRescue online feed - an easy way to get your pets listed on your own website
- Automated platform integration to external animal management software accounts
- Technical, admin and adoption support - via the PetRescue 'Members Only' portal
- Animal care and rehoming advice, research, best practice
- Volunteer and foster carer recruitment assistance
- Pet photography and profile writing assistance
- NFP registration advice
- Fundraising and sponsorship advice
- Exclusive discounts on public liability insurance
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group with other PetRescue member rescue organisations
Membership Code and Pet Listing Rules
We support the responsible and ethical rescue of companion animals and offer membership exclusively to organisations that agree to abide by our Membership Code and Pet Listing Rules. Please familiarise yourself with these documents prior to submitting a membership application.
Apply for membership to PetRescue
Membership applications take one to two weeks to be approved, after which you can begin listing pets on our site immediately.
Please note: delays in membership approval are usually due to the vet reference not being received. You can speed up this process by chasing your vet to reply to our email.
If you want to know more about PetRescue, read about our work here.
For any queries regarding the membership application process, please email email@example.com
Banner image: Sasha from CJ Animal Rescue