Willow Tree Sanctuary is a registered not-for-profit charity, dedicated to rescuing and rehabilitating unwanted farm and domestic animals.
We work with farmers, private surrenders and local councils to rehome neglected, abused or at risk animals into loving environments, where they can live long and happy lives in safety.
We are committed to creating a world where all animals are treated with dignity and with respect, and where farm animals have the same rights and status as domestic pets, through education, advocacy and through lived experiences at our sanctuaries throughout Australia.
Willow Tree Sanctuary headquarters is located in the Byron Bay Hinterland, in addition we have a group of dedicated fosters carers that work tirelessly to bring animals in need, into their homes and paddocks while they rehabilitate and await adoption.
Steps to finding you forever friend:
1. Complete adoption application via our website for be reviewed for suitability.
2. If approved, contact will be made to arrange for a meet and greet.
3. Invoice and adoption email to applicant.
4. Meet & greet takes place.
5. If successful, vet history & waiver document, and contract is sent to applicant.
6. Applicant is required to view the Adoption Contract online and sign.
7. Applicant is required to pay the full adoption fee.
8. Once steps 1-7 have been completed, the animal can commence trial.
9. After trial is complete, confirmation email and microchip form will be sent to the applicant.