Last updated: 22 Jul, 2019
Published on: 14 Nov, 2017
Shy cats $25 adoption campaign terms and conditions
- We agree that specially selected (as nominated by the rescue organisation and confirmed by PetRescue) shy cats will be offered to senior citizens for an adoption fee of $25.
- We understand that, in order to participate in the campaign and to receive the $50 subsidy, we will need to provide adopter contact details for cats adopted as part of the campaign.
- We understand that adopter contact details will be used by PetRescue for the purposes of conducting research into pet retention and pet owner support requirements, in order to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign, and to inform research into a pet helpline.
- We understand that details of adopters will remain confidential and not used for any other purpose or shared with any other party. The research report at the end of the program will be depersonalised and will not include adopter details.
- We permit PetRescue to promote our selected shy cats in their communications, via social media, email and other media channels, should the opportunity arise.
- We agree to positively promote the campaign to our community via social media.
- We understand the adoption fee subsidy is capped at $15,000 and limited to the first 300 cats adopted as a result of the Seniors and Shy Cats campaign.
- We understand this offer only applies to selected PetRescue-listed shy cats, and NOT to younger kittens or any other pets listed for adoption.
- We understand PetRescue’s decision on eligibility is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- We understand that we will need to provide bank account details (including bank account name, BSB and account number) to PetRescue in order to receive the subsidy funds. The subsidy funds will be made via direct bank transfer only. No other methods of payment will be used, so groups must be prepared to provide these bank details in order to receive the payment.
- We understand that any rescue group found to be providing fraudulent information will be required to return any funds distributed, and may be subject to suspension of their PetRescue account and/or prosecution.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.