We are working with our awesome partners at Mars to provide skilled volunteering opportunities to rescue groups.
This ambitious program aims to match and connect skilled volunteers from MARS Petcare with rescue members to deliver 1,000 hours (and thousands of dollars worth) of free professional services - from IT and finance to HR, admin and marketing.
The first stage will consist of one-hour phone sessions to provide mentoring, advice or problem solving.
So, do you want to be first to trial the program? Do you have a specific issue or project you’d like help with? Here are some ideas and broader areas to consider:
- Mapping the customer (adopter/donor) journey
- Setting up auto-responders to better manage your enquiries
- Using a specific digital/online media platform to promote your rescue
- Market research project to find out more and target potential adopters/donors
- Setting up a basic book-keeping system
- Advice on successfully applying for grants
- How to write and distribute a compelling media release
- Using spreadsheets to track adoptions
- Policy writing
- How to say no to unsuccessful applicants
Mars associates have a long history of involvement with PetRescue through our partnership with PEDIGREE and, as individuals, are actively seeking ways they can personally help rescue pets.
So if you could use some professional advice on a specific issue, please register your details here, and we will do our best to match you with a skilled volunteer to advance your project.