Wally's Rescue is a dog rescue that is run by a group of dedicated volunteers. Wally’s covers Sydney, Central Coast, Port Macquarie, Hunter and the Central West of NSW.
Our aim is to rehome unwanted, abandoned, abused, mistreated and neglected dogs and pups and whilst doing so, educating the community about being responsible pet owners.
We wish to find our beautiful foster dogs and pups their ideal forever homes where they will receive the love they always deserved.
***Our aim is to find the best homes for our dogs and pups, so a good detailed application will make you stand out from the rest***
If you could answer the following questions and provide as much information about your family, work, home life so we can best match up these pooches to the right family. Thanks so much.
* Current pets? If so, details. �
* Children? If so, details �
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed. Our dogs and pups will only be adopted to homes where they are allowed inside to be part of the family. Real Estate approvals must state that this is permitted.�
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home? Whilst some of our dogs are best in only dog homes, most of our dogs have been provided with lots of socialisation and will need this to be ongoing.
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own? �
* Why do you think this breed will be suitable for you? Breed type experienced owners will generally be given priority.
* Will you allow this pooch to live both inside and outside as part of the family? �
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when the dog or pup is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family. He/she will be desexed,1st and 2nd vaccination, microchiped, wormed and flea treated regularly and a health check done by our vet .