Bella needs a foster carer
1 year 5 months
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
25 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
Bella is a little shy but sweet cat who loves to be pet when she feels comfortable. She will often purr when she is around her family or close friends, showing that she loves being around people.
Bella is the perfect companion for anyone who wants a sweet and gentle cat. With plenty of love, and time to help her build trust, Bella will soon become an active and outgoing kitty. She is keenly aware of her environment and will take some time before trusting new people or places. But with enough love and reassurance, she will quickly warm up to you and show you how loving and affectionate she can be.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Bella
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.