Carolina needs a foster carer
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
2 years 1 month
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
21 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I'd prefer a home that
Doesn't have kids under 5
Carolina is a shy & quiet girl.
She is quite calm & gets along well with other feline friends.
Her favourite thing to do is sitting on the cat tree & watching her friends running around.
Caroline loves treats, she isn’t a shy girl when it comes to treat time. Her eyes will open wide & spark up when she knows she is going to get her favourite & yummy food.
Caroline is very low maintenance girl. If you are looking for a fur company that not too needy to suit your busy life the. Caroline is the perfect one.
Caroline is currently fed with Advance kibbles & variety of different brands wet food.
Please contact us if you think Carolina is the right fit for you.
Please help us to answer the following questions?
1. Tell us about you & your family: number of people living in the house, age, occupation, rent/owned home, suburb you are located, ect..
2. Do you have any other pets and how many?
3. Do you have experience with cats or owned one before?
4. Are you aware that it is at least a 15 years of commitment to have a cat?
5. Are you in a position to provide good medical care & premium nutritional food to the cat?
6. Will you keep this cat strictly indoor & away from an open balcony?
7. Who will look after the cat when you go on holidays?
8. How much time the cat will be left alone each day?
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact number & email address?