I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Bacchus Marsh, VIC
Lilo is a beautiful grey tabby cat looking for her forever home. She may be timid at first, but with patience and love she will soon come around and start showing you all the affection she has to offer. When she feels safe and secure, Lilo loves nothing more than sitting on your lap and being petted. She is not fussy when it comes to food, so you won't have to worry about any picky eating habits!
Lilo would do best in a quiet home without any other pets, as she needs time to adjust to new environments and people. With enough love and understanding from her new owners, Lilo will blossom into the most loyal companion you could ever ask for!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.