Another successful adoption - amazing work CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.
Introducing the lovely Winnie 💕 who is ready to find her furever home!
Winnie is a playful girl who loves her toys and playing fetch is her favourite game 😁 Sunbaking is also a favourite for her, along with pats especially those belly and ear rubs 😍 Cuddles are at the top of her most favourite thing to do! 💗 She always wants to rest her head on you.
This beautiful girl is a clever one, she loves her training sessions and picks things up very quickly, so far she can sit, stay, shake, touch, drop and come 🥳 Winnie truly enjoys her training sessions, being food motivated really helps ;) Winnie looooves her food, she is currently being fed a mostly raw diet of Big Dog Pet Foods BARF, she loooves soft bones they're so yum!
Winnie really enjoys playing with other dogs and zooming around as fast as she can! She would prefer a furever home with another dog, as she gets a little nervous sometimes 💗 When it is super windy, some thing that move strangely (like a balloon rolling around), metal drains, etc.. just everyday things that she needs continued exposure and experience with to gain confidence 🥰 Winnie would love a family willing to teach her how to be confident in this wonderful world we live in 😁
Winnie is the sweetest girl who will make a great addition to any family 💚
If you would like to meet Winnie, please message for an application 💝
Will be desexed September 2021 by our affiliated vet
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST NOT be taken on the day unless PRIOR APPROVAL seeked, we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 14 day settling in period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
6. All animals for adoption are kept up to date with vet work until date of adoption. Inclusive of vaccinations, monthly worming and flea treatment. New owners are responsible for keeping preventatives current.
As we are run entirely of volunteers we endeavour to respond to your email within 72 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.