CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc. is a rescue run by a dedicated team of caring and experienced members. CKs Paws is a rescue dedicated to bettering the lives of cats and dogs.
We are focused on building a rescue that goes that extra mile to help our furry friends. And have a strong team of passionate and expert people behind us to help our vision come together.
CKs Paws is the rescue that cares, we care about our animals, our foster carers, and our community.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST NOT be taken on the day unless PRIOR APPROVAL seeked, we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 14 day settling in period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
6. All animals for adoption are kept up to date with vet work until date of adoption. Inclusive of vaccinations, monthly worming and flea treatment. New owners are responsible for keeping preventatives current.
As we are run entirely of volunteers we endeavour to respond to your email within 72 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW