Another successful adoption - amazing work CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
CKs Paws (Paws Are Worth Saving) Inc.
Mike is super snuggly just like his siblings and is a very handsome little man 😍 He loves to play with his siblings and doesn’t like being left alone for too long! He’s very smoochy but more respectfully than his brothers 🙈 🤣
Mike is super high energy and looovvess to play! He’s a smart cookie and figures things out quickly - and is quite pleased with himself when he does 😉
Mike is VERY food driven and at only 8 weeks of age still needs to learn his manners around eating, he has to be fed seperate from his siblings 🤣
Mike likes older kids and basically anyone who will give him all the attention! He is okay with dogs but will need slow introductions and time to adjust.
If you would like to meet Mike and his siblings, please message for an application 💝
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST NOT be taken on the day unless PRIOR APPROVAL seeked, we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 14 day settling in period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
6. All animals for adoption are kept up to date with vet work until date of adoption. Inclusive of vaccinations, monthly worming and flea treatment. New owners are responsible for keeping preventatives current.
As we are run entirely of volunteers we endeavour to respond to your email within 72 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.