Another successful adoption - amazing work Happy Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Happy Paws Animal Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Happy Paws Animal Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Happy Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Venus is a beautiful 12-week-old tabby Princess who is looking for a loving forever home. Our little cutie is reserved at first but with love and reassurance she soon settles. Venus has a low maintenance, independent nature and is very sweet. She has grown up around other cats and would be well suited to a home with a friendly feline to keep her company. Venus also likes kids and is currently in foster care with a family with three children.
She has been: Vet checked, Desexed, Vaccinated, Microchipped: 956000011647029 and Worm & Flea Treated. Source Number: RE100626.
For your application to be considered please complete the questions listed in the below section.
1) Please list the members of your household and their ages:
2) Do any family members suffer from animal related allergies or asthma?
3) How many hours (approx) per week will your cat spend by itself?
4) If you rent or board do you have your landlord's permission to own animals? If so are you able to provide supporting evidence?
5) Will your Cat be: Indoors Only, Mostly Indoors, Mostly Outdoors?
6) Where will your cat sleep?
7) Please list any pets in your home and provide details of their breed, age, gender and if they are desexed
8) Have you ever given away, surrendered or sold one of your pets? Please describe the situation:
9) If you move to a new house will the cat come with you? This includes moving interstate.
10) Please describe any past experience you have had with owning cats:
11) What is your main reason for wanting to adopt this cat?
12) Do you consent to a house check to determine it's suitability for your cat?
13) If your application is successful, when are you available to meet Venus?
14) If the meet and greet is successful, when are you able to adopt this beautiful cat?
For some animals we receive MANY submissions and as such all correspondence is via email. If an application is short listed, the potential new owner will be invited to attend a Meet & Greet. It is important to note that Happy Paws is not a shelter and animals are not available to be shown prior to this meeting. If the Meet & Greet is successful the animal may be adopted at this time.
All adoptions are subject to a seven-day trial period. If for any reason the adoption is not working out the animal must be returned for a refund. If returned within three days of adoption a 100% refund applies, if returned within 4-7 days a 75% refund applies. We understand that things do not always go to plan and if for any reason the animal needs to be returned (regardless of how much time has passed) we will take the animal back (without refund).
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.