Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
I'm Samurai, and like a sword I will touch your heart the second you meet me. Im super cute and love to cuddle with my foster humans and my fur foster bothers. I was born in foster care on 13/3/18 and I can't wait to have my very own forever family. Are you my family I've been waiting for?
I’m Sunny, my name says it all. I am a really happy puppy. I’m 7 weeks old and am going to be a medium size lady when I grow up. I love playing with my foster fur brother and sisters. I love cuddling too.
Come get me...
Hello there!! I’m Sicily and my foster Mum calls me a cuddle bum. I am really chilled and love life. I’m seven weeks old and a beautiful little girl. I
love to explore and play. I play with my foster brother and sisters. I am gorgeous. Don’t forget my name Sicily
PLEASE FILL IN AND SEND
1) Please fill out questionnare below,
ADOPTION QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
2) A meet and greet can be organised with the foster carer, once the questionnaire and yard pictures have been viewed.
3) Wish Animals Rescue will conduct a house check if we believe you to be a suitable applicant.
4) Adoption form & adoption fee is to be completed prior to the re-homing of the animal – (there is a safe two week trial period).
5) After a successful 2 week trial period, the animal becomes a permanent member of the family and their new life begins, and this is our Wish...
PLEASE NOTE Most animals receive more than one application for adoption, there-fore some things can take longer and your patience is appreciated.
CANINE ADOPTION FEE
Adults $550.00 this includes GST and all vet work done or
Puppy $650.00 Your new canine puppy addition will be $550, this includes GST and all vet work done. There is also a $100 bond included for sterilisation which is reimbursed after the sterilisation certificate has been sent through, along with your bank details.
We do not rehome to
1. We do not adopt to outside dogs only, they deserve to be part of the house and the family unit.
2. We do not adopt siblings to the same house/home.
3. We do not adopt, we rarely adopt to the same sex home. As an example, if a female is already in the home, we will not adopt another female and same for males. We see on to many occasions, where same sexes after time begin to bicker. So our preference is opposites attract.
These rules apply to 99% of adoptions.
Thank you 🙏
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.