Not available for interstate adoption
The Master Smoocher
Male Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- RescueCat Project
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
I am one of the sweetest and most affectionate boys you will ever meet. Kitty smooches and snuggles are my specialty! I am also a very (gentle) playful boy, however my attention span can be quite short and in the middle of it all I just end up wanting some more smooches and snuggles (I don't mind chin rubs either)!
I wouldn't mind being in a home with other cats and dogs - I currently get along well with the small dog in my foster home and even grumpy cats that I meet!
Are you looking for a cute, loving, affectionate, playful and well-behaved kitty? Then, I'm the boy for you!
* At the time of commencing a trial adoption, the adoption amount is paid with an interim receipt issued, plus a change-of-ownership form is filled out and signed by the adopter. Barnville hold onto the change of ownership form for the duration of the trial adoption period.
* The trial adoption period is for 2 weeks (or longer if necessary), whereby the cat/kitten is to be kept indoors at all times.
* If the trial adoption is successful, the change-of-ownership form is submitted to council and the cat/kitten's vet paperwork is posted to the adopter. The official tax-deductible receipt of adoption payment is emailed then also, so it can be claimed on at tax time.
* If the adoption is not successful within the trial adoption period, the adoption donation is fully refunded and the cat/kitten is happily welcomed back to Barnville :-) Beyond the trial adoption period, Barnville will happily take back any cats which were adopted from them, no matter what the reason is.
* We are always happy to hear from you after adoption (and beyond!) to offer advice or just receive happy updates :-) =^..^=