Available for interstate adoption
Cuddly & Affectionate
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Bowen Collinsville Pet Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Meet beautiful Bella.
Bella is a lovely 9 - year old cat, with so much love to give.
She is cuddly and affectionate.
She is sometimes scared of dogs but she never tries to hurt them.
Bella would love to be adopted so she can have a stable home.
She really wants to spend her time lounging around with her Fur-Ever family.
Come and meet beautiful Bella?
BCPRI Adoption process
Please keep in mind this is not a rushed process and will take time to make sure the pet is fully suited to you and or your family. At BCPRI we reserve the right to deny any adoption if you do not meet the needs of that pet. Our mission is place these pets with the most suitable adoption possible.
To adopt any of our pets you need to meet these requirements:
1. Have time and patience for your new pet.
2. Have appropriate shelter and fencing at your property.
3. Be a responsible pet owner.
The process is as follows:
Find a BCPRI dog or cat that you love
Complete an adoption questionnaire via email or phone
Have a phone chat with the pets foster carer
Meet & greet
Yard or home check
Questions for initial phone conversation and or adoption form
All questions must be answered before a meet and greet will be arranged.
This helps us gather information on potential pet owners.
1. Full name, phone number and address?
2. Do you have any pets currently?
Are they desexed and vaccinated?
3. Why do you want to adopt a rescue pet?
4. Is your yard fully fenced? What type of fencing and how high?
5. What type of shelter do you have for the pet?
6. What type of exercise will you be giving the pet?
7. Where will the pet be left when you are not at home?
8. Where would your pet go of you went on holiday?
9. What would happen if you had to move?
10. Who is or was your current vet?