Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email email@example.com
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
MEOW! I’m so glad you stopped by because I’m looking to adopt my very own human! I would love to cohabitate with the people-version of myself:
• Playful - if you enjoy stick toys, balls of paper, tunnels and climbing up scratching posts as much as me, we’ll get along just fine!
• Inquisitive - I have a kitten-eyed sense of wonder about the world around me - there’s more to me than just good looks ;) We’d have so much fun exploring together in a stimulating home.
• Foodie - but seriously, who doesn’t love food?! I occasionally overindulge myself, so would appreciate living with someone who knows their portion sizes!
• Equal parts cuddle and sass - I adore attention and curling up on a lap, but everyone needs some me-time now and then! That said, I hope your bed will be big enough for me to squeeze in too!
• Flying solo - I don’t have any kittens, and I’d prefer if you didn’t have any human kittens as I sometimes play more rough than I realise. My current foster humans tell me I’m personality-plus, so a single cat household would be my ideal environment. At times I forget my manners, so I’m looking for someone understanding who will nudge me in the right direction. I’m sure I’ll bring out the best in you too!
If the above sounds like you, let’s have a playdate! I can’t wait to adopt a forever human to shower with unconditional kitty love.
Want to meet me in person? Then please complete the online application form I can't wait to say hi!
The adoption fee includes de-sexing, micro-chip, current vaccination, flea and worm treatment while in care.
No known health issues.
Cheltenham Cat Rescue would like to help ensure you and your new companion/s have a long and happy life together. Please be advised that if you should find that you are not a purrfect match, or if you need to rehome your new pet at any stage of its life, Cheltenham Cat Rescue will take the cat back into care and find a new home.
Cheltenham Cat Rescue provides a 7 day health warrantee on all adoptions. Although all our cats and kittens are health checked prior to adoption, sometimes the stress of a new environment can upset their immune system.