Another successful adoption - amazing work Cheltenham Cat Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Cheltenham Cat Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Cheltenham Cat Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Cheltenham Cat Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
MEOW! I’m so glad you stopped by because I’m looking to adopt my very own human! I would love to cohabitate with the people-version of myself:
• Playful - if you enjoy stick toys, balls of paper, tunnels and climbing up scratching posts as much as me, we’ll get along just fine!
• Inquisitive - I have a kitten-eyed sense of wonder about the world around me - there’s more to me than just good looks ;) We’d have so much fun exploring together in a stimulating home.
• Foodie - but seriously, who doesn’t love food?! I occasionally overindulge myself, so would appreciate living with someone who knows their portion sizes!
• Equal parts cuddle and sass - I adore attention and curling up on a lap, but everyone needs some me-time now and then! That said, I hope your bed will be big enough for me to squeeze in too!
• Flying solo - I don’t have any kittens, and I’d prefer if you didn’t have any human kittens as I sometimes play more rough than I realise. My current foster humans tell me I’m personality-plus, so a single cat household would be my ideal environment. At times I forget my manners, so I’m looking for someone understanding who will nudge me in the right direction. I’m sure I’ll bring out the best in you too!
If the above sounds like you, let’s have a playdate! I can’t wait to adopt a forever human to shower with unconditional kitty love.
Want to meet me in person? Then please complete the online application form I can't wait to say hi!
The adoption fee includes de-sexing, micro-chip, current vaccination, flea and worm treatment while in care.
No known health issues.
Cheltenham Cat Rescue would like to help ensure you and your new companion/s have a long and happy life together. Please be advised that if you should find that you are not a purrfect match, or if you need to rehome your new pet at any stage of its life, Cheltenham Cat Rescue will take the cat back into care and find a new home.
Cheltenham Cat Rescue provides a 7 day health warrantee on all adoptions. Although all our cats and kittens are health checked prior to adoption, sometimes the stress of a new environment can upset their immune system.