Another successful adoption - amazing work WA Pet Project!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work WA Pet Project!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, WA Pet Project!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, WA Pet Project!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Friendly canine BFF wanted! Nebel has forged a strong friendship with the dogs she is living with and would dearly love a forever canine friend to call her own! She has a sweet nature to match her sweet face & is not fazed by a doggy lick. Is your pooch in need of a feline companion? Here she is.
As for humans, Nebel will join her carer for a cuddle but on her own terms. She does LOVE to play and is often dashing around playing soccer with her litter brother. So a patient family with respectful children 10+ and/ or a kitty would also suit her.
If you would like to meet Nebel please call her carer to organise a time.
Congratulations!! Adopting a new pet is super exciting stuff and we're here to help!
WA Pet Project aims to match our foster pets as perfectly as possible with their new homes. We also want to ensure that the potential home is suitable for our foster pets.... So there's a few easy steps we need to cover.
1. Send an enquiry through the pet's Petrescue profile. You'll see an 'send email enquiry' button at the bottom of the profile. Or you can text 0435 817 067 too. Make sure there's a valid phone number and if you have specific times you'd prefer for us to contact you in, make sure to add that too.
2. We will then call you within 48hours to discuss your application. This is the perfect opportunity to raise any questions you have!
3. If you can see the pet living happily ever after with your family, and you can provide their perfect home, we will then set up a 'meet and greet' through the foster carer. This can be done at the foster carer's home in the case of cats, and for vaccinated dogs a local park also works. A local park is a great idea especially if you have an existing pet dog.
4. If the 'meet and greet' goes well, and everyone's confident its a good match, a fence check will be done and pending the property is secure....
5. The trial period can commence! Hooray! For most dogs and cats the trial is 2 weeks. This gives everyone a good amount of time to settle into new routines. We recommend taking some leave from work and spending 2-4 days at home with your new pet.... Extra cuddles? We think that's a great excuse! If we feel a few extra weeks will help the pet really shine, we're happy to extend the trial periods.
If at any time you have concerns please text us on 0435 817 067 or contact the foster carer. We'd love to get updates so if you have any great happy snaps make sure to email us on email@example.com
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.