I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
On HoldReviewing applications
Bonnie is a stunning looking Ragdoll girl.
She came into our care at the age of four and a half year old due to her family was no long able to give her the attention & the care that she deserves.
Bonnie is a very calm & placid girl. She is quite content with herself just being relaxing, enjoying the sun lying on a hammock hanging on the window.
Bonnie has strikingly beautiful clear crystal blue eyes that would make you feel so in love looking at her.
Bonnie might be a little shy in a new environment but she is a beautiful, peaceful and gentle soul. She would make an amazing company and bring a lot of love & joy to just anyone that lucky enough to have her in their lives.
Bonnie’s fur is very soft and quite long so brushings everyday is needed for Bonnie to avoid her fur getting matted.
Bonnie has been with her previous family since she was a kitten so it is quite sad for her that now she is here searching for her new family to be with so we will take our time until the right family comes along who can offer Bonnie a happy & secured life for the rest of her time.
Bonnie is currently on mixture of Royal Canin & Advance dry food of a few different types mixed together which she always has access to 24/7 with water and twice a day of premium Cat Forest brand wet food.
Bonnie is desexed, microchipped and up to date with her annual vaccination.
If you are interested and have the right home to offer to Bonnie please take your time to answer the following questions for us when sending your enquiry through.
1. Tell us about you & your family: number of people living in the house, age, occupation, rent/owned home, located suburb ect..
2. Do you have any other pets and how many?
3. Do you have experience with this breed or owned one before?
4. Are you aware that it is at least a 15 years of commitment to have a cat?
5. Are you in a position to provide good medical care & premium nutritional food to your cat?
6. Will you keep your cat strictly indoor & away from an open balcony if any?
7. Who will look after your cat when you go on holidays?
8. How much time your cat will be left alone each day?
9. What is your visa/residency status?
10. What is your contact number & email address?
Worm/flea treatment while in our care ✅
Health check up ✅
Due to our rescue is running & managing purely by dedicated volunteers, we will try to respond to your enquiry asap, however, only short listed enquiries that sent through with proper answers to our listed questions will be contacted for meet & greet.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.