I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Meet Slinky! This isn't just your average feline - he's a truly affectionate companion with a unique look to match his charming personality.
Slinky has a heart that's as big as his adorable paws, and he certainly isn't shy about showing his affection. He loves to curl up for strokes and cuddles, either on your lap or over your shoulder, once he's finished exploring and playing. Slinky is a sociable cat who's grown accustomed to other cats, get along perfectly with them. He'd fit right in with any home, even those with young children or other types of pets.
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not Slinky. He's intrigued by the world around him, but his laid-back spirit keeps him from getting into too much trouble. His relaxed demeanor means he isn’t easily phased; he takes life as it comes, enjoying each new experience or challenge as it arises.
What sets Slinky apart from others is his distinctive fur. He’s a handsome fella whose back is adorned with developing tiger-tabby stripes that adds to his unique character.
Slinky is truly a treasure, and if you're looking for an affectionate and sociable feline friend, he could be just the companion you've been waiting for!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Slinky
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.