I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Meet Petal! This lovable kitty is a gentle and affectionate companion who just needs a forever home. She loves to start her day with a delicious wet meal and enjoys a second helping before bedtime. Pearl is an ideal cuddle buddy who goes to bed around 10 pm and loves being petted while she eats. She may not be into traditional cat toys, but she has plenty of fun chasing lights for few minutes each day. Petal is the perfect companion for anyone looking for an adoring feline friend, so let's make her part of your family and give her the love and care she deserves!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Petal
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.