Wyndham Vale, VIC
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I'd prefer a home that
Doesn't have kids under 5
Juno is a confident and friendly kitten with cheeky personality. Due to his playful nature, he would prefer a household with another playful fur-sibling!
Juno is an affectionate and loyal who loves to be around his human as much as possible. He will happily follow you around the house, wanting to do everything with you and is sure to always be close by for a cuddle.
Juno loves to play with ribbon toys, ball toys, or by zooming. He loves neck scratches, belly rubs and pats and will meow when he wants attention. He’s very curious which means he’s already keen on exploring the house.
His loving nature makes him the perfect companion for someone looking for a devoted friend. He is a cutest purring machine.
Please answer the questions on the listing when making an enquiry about Juno.
Watch videos of Juno
Could you please help us to get to know you by answering the following questions?
1. Please tell us about you & your family: number of people living in the house, age, occupation, rent/owned home, suburb you are located, ect..
2. Do you have any other pets and how many?
3. Do you have experience with cats or owned one before?
4. Are you aware that it is at least a 15 years of commitment to have a cat?
5. Are you in a position to provide good medical care & premium nutritional food to your cat?
6. Will you keep your cat strictly indoor & away from an open balcony if any?
7. Who will look after your cat when you go on holidays?
8. How much time your cat will be left alone each day?
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact number & email address?