Let The Ladies Go is a Non-Profit Charity with the aim to end the exploitation of chickens by saving them from slaughter, Re-homing & providing a loving Retirement from a life of continuous egg laying.
Please read adoption terms clearly:
- All chickens must be going to loving families who will NEVER kill them, they are provided as pets/family members to live out their retirement.
- Chickens must be kept in a predator proof environment where they are safe and locked away in a coop at night.
- Chickens must not be adopted in singles as they have never known anyone else but their family and we would like to keep friends together.
- Chickens must NEVER be sold and doing so violates the agreement and legal action will be taken against as we do not charge adoption fees they are not to be made profit of.
- Delivery may be arranged depending on the distance, but phone contact MUST be made to determine suitability and to outline any requirements.
- You are required to bring boxes/cages big enough to fit the chickens inside comfortably to transport them in and they must have ventilation.
- We do not charge for the chickens as it is not our life to charge for, however we do operate on donations, although not expected, donations are greatly appreciated. All donations over $2 can be claimed back on tax as we are a tax deductible charity.
- We do not provide Laying Hens, these girls are rescued from the egg laying industry and may or may not continue to lay but we just care about them receiving the best homes, they have already served their time.
- These hens MUST NOT be used for breeding purposes.
Please if you have any questions or want to know more about our work, follow us on Facebook at Let The Ladies Go, or contact us on 0415258915 or firstname.lastname@example.org