"WISH" Animal Rescue Team provides help for homeless animals in Western Australia.“WISH”, aim to support the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of unwanted animals. We hope to provide a balance between animals and people through support and education. "WISH" animals come from pounds, surrendered or abandoned, others are saved from cruel living conditions, often abused and neglected. All of these animals receive a full vet check up and treatment where necessary, they are then placed into wonderful foster care homes until they are safely re-homed into permanent kind loving families."WISH" achieves success largely due to the team of dedicated volunteers, supporters and members.
"WISH" animal rescue cannot survive without our foster families, these families are ready to take the animals home as they arrive into our care, sharing their lives, loving them unconditionally, training, nursing and rehabilitating them when needed, thus preparing them for adoption.
Not all our WISH babies are up on Petrescue, due to medical or other issues/reasons."WISH" animal rescue animals are vet checked, sterilized, micro chipped, vaccinated, worm and flea treated prior to being available for adoption. We are a not for profit organisation, operated by a dedicated team. "WISH" Animal Rescue is not an animal shelter, all of our animals are in independent foster homes (we don't have a central location for viewing animals).
PLEASE FILL IN AND SEND
1) Please fill out questionnare below,
ADOPTION QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
2) A meet and greet can be organised with the foster carer, once the questionnaire and yard pictures have been viewed.
3) Wish Animals Rescue will conduct a house check if we believe you to be a suitable applicant.
4) Adoption form & adoption fee is to be completed prior to the re-homing of the animal – (there is a safe two week trial period).
5) After a successful 2 week trial period, the animal becomes a permanent member of the family and their new life begins, and this is our Wish...
PLEASE NOTE Most animals receive more than one application for adoption, there-fore some things can take longer and your patience is appreciated.
CANINE ADOPTION FEE
Adults $550.00 this includes GST and all vet work done or
Puppy $650.00 Your new canine puppy addition will be $550, this includes GST and all vet work done. There is also a $100 bond included for sterilisation which is reimbursed after the sterilisation certificate has been sent through, along with your bank details.
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries!
We do not rehome to
1. We do not adopt to outside dogs only, they deserve to be part of the house and the family unit.
2. We do not adopt siblings to the same house/home.
3. We do not adopt, we rarely adopt to the same sex home. As an example, if a female is already in the home, we will not adopt another female and same for males. We see on to many occasions, where same sexes after time begin to bicker. So our preference is opposites attract.
These rules apply to 99% of adoptions.
Thank you 🙏