I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hope is a sweet and friendly cat who loves to cuddle and play. She's very social and gets along well with both people and other cats. She loves to be petted and enjoys playing with toys or exploring the house.
Hope will happily curl up in your lap for some quiet time or join you on the couch for a movie night. She's always ready for some attention or an adventure, so she's sure to keep you company no matter what you're doing!
With Hope around, it's impossible not to feel happy. If you're looking for a loyal companion who will always make you smile, then Hope is the perfect fit for your family.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.