Garfield needs a foster carer
Mount Macedon, VIC
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I’m a very confident and inquisitive cat. I’d like to say I take after O’Malley the Aristocat 😽 I’m handsome and I know it!
I absolutely love cuddles and I’ve been told my purr is definitely the loudest, because I’m the most manly of course. I love climbing on my tower and often play with siblings on it. I’m very proud and although unlike my namesake
I’m not lazy and mean to dogs. I quite like my humans little border collie, but I am aware he’s bigger, so I tread carefully around him. Then there’s Teddy, a toy poodle and we all have a blast playing with him. I think he thinks he is a cat too lol. I’m better on my own but would be totally fine with other cats, dogs or little humans 😺
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.