Winter needs a foster carer
Mount Macedon, VIC
2 years 5 months
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
Winter loves being patted and will often come up to you for dinner time snuggles, however cuddles are not her thing. She likes her own space and prefers to snooze up high on her towers. She has taken it upon herself to catch any mice that happen to wander in! Winter would suit an older person or quiet household that doesn't expect too much affection from her, but would enjoy having the company of a loving feline friend.
Winter is a laid back kitty who can be cautious around new people or fur babies, and while she is not particularly keen on dogs she can tolerate them.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Winter
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.