Ruby needs a foster carer
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
Ruby is a sweet and shy little girl who takes her time to come around. She is very petite, and loves to curl up next to you on the couch or bed for pats and cuddles. Ruby can get quite vocal when she wants some attention, especially around meal times! She will also let you know what she likes and doesn’t like; while she loves being petted, she prefers not to be picked up.
Ruby is very clean with her litter box habits and does well with other cats in the household. In her foster home, she has gotten along well with all of her siblings. If you are looking for a quiet companion who will snuggle up with you for pampering sessions, Ruby might be the perfect fit!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Ruby
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.