I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Sasha is a beautiful DLH boy.
He is absolutely gorgeous & has quite a nice nature.
Sasha is a very calm & affectionate. He loves spending time being lazy around the humans he is with but not a fan of his own kind much.
Due to Sasha’s long fur, he will need regular brushing to avoid his fur gets matted.
Sasha is such an easy going boy that he will just fit in any new environment with no time.
He will make a beautiful fury companion to a quiet family without young children.
Sasha is currently fed with Royal Canin kibbles & variety of different brands of wet food.
Please contact us if interested to adopt Sasha.
Please help us to answer the following questions?
1. Tell us about you & your family: number of people living in the house, age, occupation, rent/owned home, suburb you are located, ect..
2. Do you have any other pets and how many?
3. Do you have experience with this breed or owned one before?
4. Are you aware that it is at least a 15 years of commitment to have a cat?
5. Are you in a position to provide good medical care & premium nutritional food to the cat?
6. Will you keep this cat strictly indoor & away from an open balcony?
7. Who will look after the cat when you go on holidays?
8. How much time the cat will be left alone each day?
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact number & email address?
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.