I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Nowra Hill, NSW
We'd like you to meet Jimbo, the goodest boy:
🐶 Social Butterfly: Jimbo's heart is full of love, especially for his fellow canine pals. He loves the company of other dogs and is always ready for a play with other dogs that match his energy.
🏀 Toy Lover: When Jimbo discovers a favorite toy, he'll proudly carry it everywhere he goes.
🐾 The Cutest Chunky Boy: He's a bundle of joy, with a big goofy grin
🤝 Well-Mannered & Obedient: Jimbo is a well-behaved lad who knows his basic commands.
🎉 Jimbo's Best Features:
• Incredibly playful
• Wiggles his butt with delight
• Enjoys snuggles and attention from his humans
• Pro in basic doggie commands
• A very good boy on the leash, though he can get a little excited when he spots something intriguing
• Eager learner, help him learn more - he's ready to impress
• Loves attention, hugs, kisses, and head scratches
• Well-mannered and ready to relax on the couch
🏡 The Ideal Home for Jimbo:
• Daily adventures with walks, trips to the park, or beach
• Space to frolic in the backyard
• A family that welcomes him inside, where he can be a part of the action
• Jimbo would adore a doggie playmate, as he's great at matching energy levels. Just no challengers, please!
🐾 Areas for Improvement:
• Jimbo could use a bit more training on recall – sometimes, he gets caught up in the excitement.
• He might get bouncy, but with the right training, we can turn that bounce into a dance!
• When he senses something interesting, Jimbo can be strong on the leash. Training and a harness or halti can help with that.
Jimbo is a lovable four-legged charmer in search of a fantastic new adventure! His enthusiasm for life is infectious, and he's ready to bring boundless joy to a lucky family.
** A message from Jimbo: I have been declared to be an American Pitbull cross, however, I have had my temperament assessed by a qualified breed assessor appointed by the Office of Local Government. I passed this test with flying colours and can now live my life as a normal dog with no breed restrictions placed on me.
If you think Jimbo could be the dog for you, please complete this application form: https://forms.gle/GVyTADNQ73MGgRmK7
NOTE: You are unable to meet Jimbo until/unless you have been notified that you are a successful applicant. An adoption cannot be approved unless you are able to come to the shelter to meet Jimbo in person and bring any dogs you currently have with you.
Watch videos of Jimbo
All adoptions are through an application process.
You will find the link to the online application form in each animal’s profile.
Preferred applicants will be phoned to book an appointment to meet the dog or cat.
Once the adoption has been finalised, unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for adoptions to be finalised and emails sent.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.