Charlie needs a foster carer
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
Hello my future parent! My name is Charlie and I am the prince of my family. I am a very gentle soul and would love to be snuggled and hugged, but I understand if you'd rather wait until we get to know each other better. Once I'm comfortable with you, I will follow you around everywhere - just so that you're never alone! That's how much I care for my family.
I also love making friends and playing with them all day long. If you adopt me, I promise to keep you company and provide lots of fun moments along the way. We'll be the best of friends in no time. Can't wait to meet you soon!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Charlie
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.