Brett and Cal need a foster carer
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
1 year 6 months
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I'd prefer a home that
Doesn't have kids under 5
Doesn't have kids from 6 to 12
About Brett and Cal
Cal and Brett are two bonded boys looking for a forever home together.
Cal is a big and curious boy, and once he gets to know you, will sit and watch you bustle around the house. He prides himself on his fluffy coat and adorable ear fluff that look like feathers. He especially likes the scratching post and chasing his brother. Cal is quite greedy. He steals kibbles from Brett and will chirps at you if you are holding his kibbles. Despite still being a bit shy, you will be able to tease him out of his shell easily with food bribes.
Brett is a smart and athletic boy. He is more shy compared to Cal and likes to stay tucked in hidden places. You will see him dash quickly towards snacks so that he reaches before his brother. He has a big bias towards cat milk. He likes to jump to high places and look from the windowsill.
Cal and Brett like to wrestle and chase each other around and will sing and chirp. They have the most perfect toileting habits.
Brett and Cal started out living a tough life and have shown enormous courage in learning to be around people. They will be happiest in a quiet home with adults and older children. Brett and Cal have always known how to play with each other and will need a caring and patient family to encourage them to play with humans. Once they get to know you they will love only you and quickly show their silly sides.
These cats are available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Brett and Cal
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.