Dakota needs a foster carer
2 years 2 months
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I'd prefer a home that
Doesn't have dogs
Doesn't have kids under 5
Dakota is a lovely, shy female cat who is looking for someone who will be patient with her as she adjusts to the world. She loves to explore the house, whether it's finding hiding spots or napping in sunny patches on the floor. Dakota enjoys watching her humans go about their day and prefers the company of other cats, although she does not like dogs.
This sweet girl is already toilet-trained and has a healthy appetite. With a bit of patience and understanding, Dakota will soon become confident and trusting of people. If you are looking for a loyal companion who loves to explore and cuddle up with her new family, then look no further than Dakota!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Dakota
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.