I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Get ready to snuggle! Meet Bruce, a cat whose love for cuddles is only rivaled by his affection for his family. He's well-behaved, social, and has an insatiable appetite for affection. With a heart as big as his desire for companionship, Bruce is set to paint your life with love and warmth.
From the day he meets you, he's certain to enjoy sharing great times with other cats and children, making him an excellent addition to most types of households. Bruce isn't just great with humans and other cats; he's also one of those felines that don't mind interacting with canines.
Bruce doesn't just ask for cuddles; he gives them too. He loves to wrap his paws around you to demonstrate his love and comfort. As your relationship grows, you'll notice that Bruce enjoys giving face rubs as a sign of mutual love and respect.
With Bruce in your life, you can expect a loyal, friendly, and loving companion who is ready to shower you with affection while making lasting memories.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Bruce
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.