I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Meet Dopey! This sweet boy loves to receive affection and purrs non-stop when he's happy. He was a stray, so trusting humans isn't something that came naturally to him - but with patience and love, he is constantly improving.
Dopey can be a little timid if you approach him too fast, so he will need a patient home who will let him settle in, in his own time. Once he finds his footing, though, he will be the most beautiful addition to your family. Dopey would suit a home with another feline brother or sister to learn from and play with.
If you are looking for a cuddly companion who loves to give affection and appreciates your patience, then look no further than Dopey! He is truly the sweetest little boy around.
Watch videos of Dopey
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.