Link needs a foster carer
1 year 11 months
24 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I'd prefer a home that
Doesn't have dogs
Doesn't have kids under 5
Link is small girl with a beautiful soul. She doesn't have a mean bone in her and will be the bestest friend to another friendly cat.
Link absolutely loves to run around playing with other cats. She also can't resist it when her humans use a laser pointer or a teaser wand toy to play with her.
Link currently isn't a lap cat and doesn't really like to be touched, but she likes to sleep in bed with her humans at night. With time and patience she might enjoy a little scratch under her chin whilst she is a little sleepy.
For this reason Link is best suited in a home with another resident cat to help her socialize, and a home without dogs or young children.
Link can be fussy with wet food but she loves some human food like cooked chicken or meat.
This cat is available for adoption or foster. We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only. Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Link
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.