I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Meet Miss Toffee.
She’s a beautiful cat who has potential.
This little minx will need a furever home with lots of very patient humans to help her come out of her shell. Toffee was a street cat, so she’s very smart but very cautious of humans. She loves a treat and will take treats from out of your hand but isn’t keen yet on the hand touching her fur!
Toffee prefers a quiet place where she can have lots of alone time. She enjoys watching the comings and goings and loves a big window to watch the birds outside.
Toffee will need a quiet, nurturing environment to help her reach her full potential. No other cats, no young children, and no dogs.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organize a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Toffee
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.