Checkers and Patrick need a foster carer
Hampton East, VIC
1 year 9 months
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
About Checkers and Patrick
Beautiful boys Checkers and Patrick need a loving patient forever home that love to continue with their growth.
Checkers and Patrick have now been living in foster home and becoming braver and braver, but will still run if you get too close or try to pat. They are not aggressive but will try to escape if they feel cornered. If you sit quietly, they would come out and be around you. I believe with time and patience they will become affectionate.
Checkers is the older brother and Patrick is a beautiful young boy. Patrick would wink back at you sometimes and both of them are playful, they love playing with their wand toys, rubbing their heads against each other, also good with other cats chasing each other around the house.
These cats are available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Checkers and Patrick
Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.