I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
About 💚Bowser 💚 C04139
Bowser is a young, vibrant teenager with boundless energy and a personality that'll steal your heart! He's ready to meet his new family and embark on a new adventure.
This clever and active (did we mention handsome!) lad has been on an amazing journey of growth since coming into care with the kind humans at Mornington Peninsular Community Animal Shelter.
He's now a star student in training and is doing his very best to be the goodest boy you've ever met. 🌟
Bowser loves the water, and watching him play is a joy in itself.
This guy’s got big, big love to give and with a commitment to training from his new humans, he'll grow more confident and reach his full pawtential. 🐾
In Bowser's ideal home, there's a loving and stable routine, along with some older, dog-savvy kids who can be part of his pack. Ongoing dog training, fun enrichment activities, and a secure yard to play in will be just what this active furball needs. 🎾
He's looking for the best hugs from his future family, so if you're ready to embark on a fun-filled journey with Bowser, get in touch today and let's make this good boy's dreams come true! 🐕💖
To directly apply for Bowser, please head to the website listed below: https://www.mornpen.vic.gov.au/Your-Property/Animals-Pets/Pets-for-Adoption
Watch videos of 💚Bowser 💚 C04139
1. Dogs that are found lost and or wandering are impounded at the Pound/ Shelter
2. The shelter team will exhaust every available avenue in attempts to locate animal owners, including but not limited to:
o scanning for microchips and posting on the lost page of the Shire’s website.
o letters are sent to identified owners
o rangers attend properties where owners cannot be contacted.
o we network with the Lost Dogs Home, RSPCA and other council organisations to search their records for identified animals.
2. All the dogs in our care are fed high quality nutritious food, provided enrichment, receive a nice clean pen each day and our tireless staff use every opportunity to spend time with the dogs to help them to connect and regain trust.
3. After the eight business day holding period and there has been no success at finding the owner or the owner has abandoned or surrendered the dog, the animal will then go on to our next step in the re-homing process.
4. The dogs go to the vet for desexing, vaccination and general health checks
5. Our caring and dedicated staff walk the dogs, provide training and socialisation. The dogs experience different environments and adventures. They are properly trained to walk on a leash with head control, they are exposed to traffic, pedestrians, loud noises and general daily life experiences. Some dogs need lots of work and training. Our team are highly experienced, qualified and are up to the challenge of assessing and preparing the animals for rescue and adoption.
6. All applicants go through a screening process to ensure our dogs go to the right forever home.
7. All adoptive owners are educated on responsible pet ownership, keeping your dog contained, registering your dog and walking your dog on lead.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.