Tilly & Tilla need a foster carer
Vermont South, VIC
2 years 2 months
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
About Tilly & Tilla
* Two sisters seeking their forever home *
Tilly is an active girl who enjoy the finer things in life. She likes to sit on laps, getting pats on the head and scratches on the cheeks. She likes to explore around the home and is a big fan of catching the mysterious red light that would appear on the floor. Tilly also enjoys chasing balls.
Tilla is a shy girl but will slowly warm up to you. As soon as she hears the sounds of the cat food bag or see you holding the food bowl, she will come running to you like you’re her best friend. Tilla is miss independent and likes to sit on top of the cat tree sunbathing but sometimes you might see Tilla hiding in dark places to catch some zzz.
Both cats love each other and will happily spend time playing and chasing each other around the house. You will also find them together sitting or lying in their cat tree. They would eat anything they can find their paws on but loves seafood the most.
Both Tilly and Tilla are desexed, microchipped, and indoor-only kitten only. Please enquire below to learn more about both cats, and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Tilly & Tilla
.Please fill in the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide premium food for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.