1 year 7 months
18 Oct, 2021
|Interstate adoption (WA only)|
Emotional Support Dog
Cleo picks up on your emotions very well. She provides cuddles and companionship when most needed.
• Loves long walks and is a great jogging partner .
• Okay with children. She does get excited around young ones and can forget how strong she is.
• Excitable around other dogs and a little over friendly in her exuberance to play.
• Not suited to cats; chickens; rabbits
• Likes to have her humans nearby and would love a home where her people are not absent from the home for too long
• Cleo has manageable allergies. Her itchies are kept under control with regular medications.
Ready now to meet her forever family. We promise she will love you for life.
TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS DOG, please complete our Expression of Interest Form.
If you are unable to click the link, simply copy and paste into the URL search bar on Google.
Our dogs available for adoption are all living in private foster homes and are available for you to meet. By submitting an Expression of Interest Form via the above link, you will receive a response within 14 days. Please check your 'Junk and Spam' folder.
Our adoption fee includes a general health check, flea and worming treatment, vaccination, microchipping and desexing. If the dog is too young for desexing, a voucher is provided. A 14 day adoption trial period is available when adopting an animal from BARRC.
Adoption fees are required to be paid in full before taking the animal onto trial.