Another successful adoption - amazing work RSPCA QLD!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work RSPCA QLD!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, RSPCA QLD!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, RSPCA QLD!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Franzi and Psi Psi are affectionate but timid cats who will need extra love, patience and reassurance in their new home.
- Recommend to go home with experienced cat owner who can read and understand cat body language.
- Owner will need to understand that Franzi and Psi Psi will likely be quite fearful and take time to adjust, settle and start to relax. They must be patient and go at their pace.
- Franzi and Psi Psi must be started in small launch room and allowed time to settle prior to allowing to explore the rest of the house as can become easily overwhelmed in large open spaces. They will likely be overwhelmed and fearful to begin with.
- Provide places to hide and encourage out using soft voice and food. Offer yummy food from a spoon or a finger, sit quietly with them, and allow them to get used to human presence, offer hand and allow them to approach for attention when ready.
- Once Franzi and Psi Psi feel comfortable, they will begin to solicit gentle attention, bunting, leaning into attention and purring.
- Franzi and Psi Psi will be timid initially in new home so they need a quiet home with a gentle and patient owner. No young children or dogs to help provide a calm and controlled environment.