Another successful adoption - amazing work Shoalhaven Animal Shelter!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Shoalhaven Animal Shelter!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Shoalhaven Animal Shelter!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Shoalhaven Animal Shelter!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
NOTE: You are unable to meet Pepper until/unless you have been notified that you are a successful applicant. An adoption cannot be approved unless you are able to come to the shelter to meet Pepper in person and bring any dogs you currently have with you.
What I need in my new home:
• Daily walks, trips to the park or beach, playtime in the backyard
• Further training with basic doggie manners
• Rides in the car
• To be allowed inside with my family
• A doggie playmate would be great, if not then lots of socialising with other dogs
• A cat may be ok with a slow introduction.
• When I am older I will have lots of energy so an active family is a must
• I am a clever, young and active doggo - I would be great for dog training, trick training, agility etc.
• Secure Fencing (6ft Colorbond or equivalent)
• Lots of toys and mental stimulation
• A diet of good quality dry food to help keep my teeth clean
• Lots of love and attention
• SOCIALISATION is as important as training a puppy. Taking me to lots of different places, meeting lots of people (children, men, woman et) and meeting lots of dogs and other animals will ensure I grow into a social and well adjusted dog.
• TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING. It's ESSENTIAL I receive training in all aspects of my life so I can be the best dog I can be when I'm older.
Things that I don't want in my new home:
• A family who is not committed to my lifetime of care, love & needs
• To be left alone in the backyard without any interaction
• Not to be allowed inside with my family
• Never to go on a walk or rides in the car
My best features:
• LOVE people
• Happy to hang out with other dogs
• Very playful
• Highly food motivated
• Social butterfly
• I love toys
• I love attention and having snuggles with my humans
Where I need to improve / Training required
• I will require full basic & on lead training as I've had no training experience yet
AN ADOPTION CAN'T BE APPROVED IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE SHELTER TO MEET Pepper IN PERSON.
ANY EXISTING DOGS AT HOME MUST COME TO THE SHELTER TO MEET Pepper BEFORE AN ADOPTION CAN BE APPROVED
Due to Corona Virus restrictions Shoalhaven Animal Shelter is open by appointment only. To meet one of our pets please call prior to arrange an appointment time. 44293410
For information regarding any of our animals please call Shoalhaven Animal Shelter on 02 44293410 and talk with any of the staff regarding adoption process and fees. Alternatively please visit us at 19 Nowra Hill Road Nowra Hill ( Just off BTU Rd) we are open 9am-4pm everyday.
All dogs and cats are Microchipped and de-sexed before leaving our shelter.
*** NOTE: Animals can be placed on hold for travel time ONLY. If you are interested in a particular animal please contact us on 02 4429 3410 prior to leaving to ensure the animal is still available for adoption and we will pop them on hold until your arrive.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.