Another successful adoption - amazing work Wally's Dog Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Wally's Dog Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Wally's Dog Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Wally's Dog Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Sweet little Harry is a 6 month old Wolfhound mix who had found himself in Wallys Doggie Rescue care. Harry is a gorgeous little fella who currently weighs 13kgs so we expect him to only grow to a medium sized pooch.
Harry is a fun loving pup who adores his humans and loves playing with the other dogs in his foster home. He walks well on a lead and loves the water, so a family who will take him to the beach or lake would be perfect. Harry will benefit from doggy school and ongoing training to ensure he grows into a happy well balanced young pooch.
***Our aim is to find the best homes for our dogs and pups, so a good detailed application will make you stand out from the rest***
If you could answer the following questions and provide as much information about your family, work, home life so we can best match up these pooches to the right family. Thanks so much.
* Current pets? If so, details. �
* Children? If so, details �
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed. Our dogs and pups will only be adopted to homes where they are allowed inside to be part of the family. Real Estate approvals must state that this is permitted.�
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home? Whilst some of our dogs are best in only dog homes, most of our dogs have been provided with lots of socialisation and will need this to be ongoing.
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own? �
* Why do you think this breed will be suitable for you? Breed type experienced owners will generally be given priority.
* Will you allow this pooch to live both inside and outside as part of the family? �
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when the dog or pup is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family. He/she will be desexed,1st and 2nd vaccination, microchiped, wormed and flea treated regularly and a health check done by our vet .
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.