Another successful adoption - amazing work Petstock Vet!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Petstock Vet!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Petstock Vet!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Petstock Vet!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Please meet our beautiful boy, Boomer.
Boomer is a very smoochy and affectionate boy who adores his cuddles. He can be a little shy at first but once he settles into his new environment, he is a huge love bug and would make the perfect couch companion!
Boomer is a very easy going cat and will adjust and settle well into a home environment. All he wants is a human to keep him company, love and pats and a nice warm bed to enjoy his naps.
Boomers favourite things include treats (his favourite are greenies), cuddles, rolling around on the floor and getting a scratch!
Boomer is best suitable for a 1 cat household and older children.
Boomer was surrendered to our clinic as his previous owner found that he was stressed around other pets and wanted the best for him in a new home with owners who could provide and love him.
If you're interesting in adopting Boomer, please fill out the application below.
( We always inform clients who adopt kittens that if their situation ever changes we can also take the cat back)
Person of interests contact details and to complete the below questions:
- Number of People in the household? What relation are they to you?
- Do you currently have any pets? If so, what kind? Please list them all. If not have you had any pets in the past?
- If you have other pets are they desexed? , Are they up to date with their vaccines?
- Do you current Pets get along with other animals?
- Do you have experience in owning a cat /Kitten?
- Will the cat be an indoors or outdoors cat?
- Where will the cat sleep?
- Do you live in an apartment or house?
- Do you rent, and if so do you have permission from your landlord?
- How many hours out of the day will you NOT be at home with the cat?
- Have you ever surrendered an animal in the past? if yes, what was the reason?
- Can you explain any ongoing cost that may occur when owning a pet?
- Do you have a current vet?
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.