Another successful adoption - amazing work Amazing Greys!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Amazing Greys!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Amazing Greys!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Amazing Greys!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
2-year old blue boy Dunkley is looking for his forever home.
Dunkley is a lover of cuddles, walks and squeaky toys. Being a young pup, Dunkley has a good amount of energy for a greyhound and has two walks each day, at least half an hour each. He has lovely house manners and is a clever pup who will do well in a home keen to continue with basic training and learning games.
Dunkley has not had much opportunity to socialise with other dogs. He is doing well as an only dog in foster care, but we think he could also go to a home with a greyhound or large breed buddy (pending introductions). Dunkley is not suited to homes with small dogs or other animals.
Dunkley is still getting used to spending time home alone. A long walk beforehand and some enrichment toys help, and he has been left home alone for about half a day. His new home should be prepared to continue his alone time training. Dunkley would best suit a home where he won’t be left alone for more than a few hours at a time.
Dunkley would love a home with a yard to play in, but we are also open to applications from people with smaller homes, provided they are committed to giving Dunkley the exercise and enrichment a young pup needs.
Dunkley has not had much experience with children and can get quite excited when playing, so would not suit a home with young kids.
• No small dogs, cats, or pocket pets
• No homes with young children
Before applying, please consider:
• What your work and social life will look like once we reach a “Covid-normal”
• The long term financial and time commitments of having a forever dog
1) Please email email@example.com 2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to a greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.