I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Gorgeous Harley is a 9 month old Terrier/ Staffy mix who has found himself in Wallys Doggie Rescue care.
Harley is a super friendly goofy boy who loves all other dogs and people. His favorite activity is to play in the water at the beach and run with all the other dogs. Harley is good with children but as he is fairly active and playful, older children are better suited. He is approximately 28kg.
Harley has basic obedience. He can sit, drop, stay, leave it and walks on a leash. His only fault, if you can call it that, is he is a teenager in dog years and can be cheeky. Harley needs someone who has the time to play, walk and hang out with him as he loves attention and isn't a dog who will be happy being alone in a back yard all day while you are at work.
Harley will benefit from ongoing training to ensure he remains a happy pooch. He is in foster care in Kempsey NSW and is ready and waiting to find his perfect forever home.
Watch videos of Harley
***Our aim is to find the best homes for our dogs and pups, so a good detailed application will make you stand out from the rest***
If you could answer the following questions and provide as much information about your family, work, home life so we can best match up these pooches to the right family. Thanks so much.
* Current pets? If so, details. �
* Children? If so, details �
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed. Our dogs and pups will only be adopted to homes where they are allowed inside to be part of the family. Real Estate approvals must state that this is permitted.�
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home? Whilst some of our dogs are best in only dog homes, most of our dogs have been provided with lots of socialisation and will need this to be ongoing.
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own? �
* Why do you think this breed will be suitable for you? Breed type experienced owners will generally be given priority.
* Will you allow this pooch to live both inside and outside as part of the family? �
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when the dog or pup is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family. He/she will be desexed,1st and 2nd vaccination, microchiped, wormed and flea treated regularly and a health check done by our vet .
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.