Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
Geraldine is a gentle and fragile girl, who prefers the calm and quiet life of an inside cat. She is quite content to hide in the house or slink on by as you sit on the couch, but does not like to be sought out and picked up for cuddles. She will happily listen to you chatter away to her, but only on her terms, she likes to take her relationships slow, snail pace slow. Her ideal home would need to have no children, they are just too overwhelming. She isn't overly fond of dogs, especially those that try and have a conversation with her so any dogs in the home need to be super relaxed and not bother her. Even with her aloof nature, she still deserves a loving home and a safe place to bask in the sunshine. Would you give a girl a chance to shine a little ?
Geraldine is at Sippy Downs, QLD.
Cat Friendly: Yes with proper introduction
Dog Friendly: Yes with proper introduction - prefers calm, cat-savvy dogs
Child Friendly: No
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: No
Geraldine will be desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.