Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email email@example.com
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
Dexter is a handsome, very sweet boy who really just wants to love and be loved and be someone's best mate.
* He is a bundle of fun so would need to find an active family who will be able to keep him entertained throughout the day.
* He is a playful and adventurous boy who would love an equally adventurous owner who will take him for a walk / run every day as well as spend time playing with him.
* Further training would be great for Dexter, especially scent training or agility as he is very keen to learn and always follows his nose.
* He came to the shelter as a stray so his new home will need secure fencing to keep him safe.
* He enjoys playing with other dogs, but is not always polite when meeting, so if he is going to live with another dog they will need to be able to keep up with his playful nature and be equally matched in size.
Adoption Price: $320
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.