Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email email@example.com
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
Meet Charlotte! Charlotte Is a very beautiful, sweet & gentle pup but is still very shy of us humans & would thrive having another Doggie friend around. She wags her tail & is her happiest when other dogs are around. She loves to play & chase the ball! Charlotte will need lots of love, time, patience & persistence to come out of her shell. Please get in contact if you think you have a special home for Charlotte
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT CHARLOTTE
Please contact Lauren via phone/email should you wish to meet Charlotte
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Charlotte be on their own?
* Why do you think Charlotte will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Charlotte to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Charlotte is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.